Hormones may seem like a common word, but they are the main regulating components of the human body, taking over all the processes in the body. Hormones govern each process and sensation that is felt through the human body, so one needs to ensure that the body’s hormonal balance is well managed. So various therapies make it easier for users to balance their hormones. Two such therapies are discussed below in detail.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormones play a significant role in ensuring that our body functions in the best way possible and trigger numerous aspects of body growth. GTH (Growth Hormone) is responsible for a person’s sudden growth in height or dwarfness. There is a scarcity of crucial hormones in the human body that must be either refilled or replicated to cure numerous diseases. Some scientists even believe this technique can provide a massive breakthrough in finding cures for diseases like cancer and much more. Alphahormones.com is the one stop solution for BHRT and other hormone related treatment therapies.
These therapies can cure numerous other disorders using this technique, some of which are severe thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, and high resistance to insulin in the body. These bioidentical hormones are extracted from nature from various sources, such as plants or animals. Some people are deficient in important hormones like testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone which are important boosting elements for body growth during puberty. These hormones are injected into human bodies and are also consumed as pills; in some rare cases, these are used in the form of creams and gels.
Advantages Of BHRT
BHRT has naturally extracted hormones approved by the FDA, making them safe to use. A series of tests and experiments are performed on a particular drug before it is released. This drug also had to undergo a series of tests, and some amazing advantages were observed, which is the major reason for the sales of these drugs. Mainly these BHRT come in handy during perimenopause or menopause because at such times, there is a scarcity of hormones in the body.
- Mood swings are the most common symptom of menopause, and these drugs ensure a gradual decrease in mood swings.
- Memory loss is handled to greater levels which makes it easier for women
- Bloating and weight gain are reduced, making it easier for women to remain in shape even during menopause.
- Sleep cycle and Sex Drive are boosted, making it easier for women to have a long peaceful sleep.
- Night sweats are reduced as perspiration is managed by hormones.
Some Side Effects Of BHRT
Though these drugs are released after a series of tests, there are still some side effects faced by some users. The human body is far beyond the understanding of science, so it’s a cumbersome task to develop a generic drug because each drug has some side effects on people with certain medical conditions. So some side effects are experienced by users, which are discussed below.
- Some users complained of blood clots and issues with their body metabolism due to daily usage.
- Some users with a history of heart or cholesterol diseases found their heart issues increasing.
- There is a rise in the chances of stroke and breast cancer for people with certain medical conditions.
- Apart from these major side effects, users can observe some side effects: acne, weight gain, bloating, mood swings, and an increase in facial and pubic hair.
It would be best to keep some precautions before users start consuming BHRTs, which are discussed below.
- Firstly the user must perform an allergy and full-body test and then seek such hormone boosters.
- It would be best if you managed the consumption and dosage of these drugs as per the doctor’s advice.
- There is a decrease in body hormones with age, so BHRT is not the most effective solution for such hormone scarcities.
- These hormones show results, but you should consult your physicians before consuming them because they might provide you with a list of the most suitable BHRTs for your body.
- When there are no significant effects on your body even after long-term usage, or there is an increase in side effects, then it’s advisable to consult the doctors.
Traditional Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy is a technique in which hormones are directly ingested into the human body; these hormones are injected into the human body through pills and various other medications. These hormone therapy turns out to be extremely useful, making it easier for women to fix their bones and increase their strength of bones. This therapy makes it easier for women to reduce the symptoms of postmenopausal women. These therapies require extreme clinical consultation, so users must consult their physicians and other doctors in the field.
Broadly classified, two types of hormone therapies for women turn out to be extremely useful during menopause.
Systemic Hormone Therapy
This therapy requires the use of pills and gels, making it easier for women to increase estrogen levels in the body; these therapies are highly efficient and show some common symptoms in rare cases.
Low Dose Vaginal Products
These low-dose vaginal products are consumed in pills, gels, rings, and other methods, making it easier for women to reduce the symptoms of their menopause period.
Traditional and Bioidentical therapies have made it easier for women to tackle the lack of hormones in their bodies during menopause or other instances. These therapies have certain other benefits, too, as they make it easier to treat a series of disorders and even increase bone strength, allowing a boost in physical health.
Traditional and BHRT are both very useful and have shown significant results in the past, but users must consult with their respective doctors and specialists before consumption. The dosage and usage must be monitored with extreme precision to ensure no side effects.