Haben Sie es satt, müde zu wirken? Augenfüller werden von einigen Personen verwendet, die mit den Kreisen, Falten oder Vertiefungen unter ihren Augen unzufrieden sind. Tränensäcke und dunkle Ringe unter den Augen können vermieden werden, indem Sie ausreichend schlafen, die Salzaufnahme einschränken und Ihre Haut pflegen. Darüber hinaus können Make-up oder eine helle Brille einige häufige Hautprobleme verbergen (oder ablenken).
Wenn Sie jedoch immer noch mit dem Aussehen Ihrer unteren Augenlider unzufrieden sind, könnte Tränenrinnenfüller von eyesdefined.com helfen. In diesem Artikel erfahren Sie mehr über Augenfüller und wie lange sie halten.
Was ist Tear Trough Filler?
Tear trough filler is a filler that is injected under the eyes. Because of its safety record, Hyaluronic acid is frequently used as the principal ingredient in tear trough fillers. It’s a colorless gel-like substance that can be manufactured in the lab to create dermal fillers. The goal of employing this substance is to boost under-eye fullness while reducing indentations. This smooths and brightens the under-eye area by removing the hollowing. It assists clients with looking more youthful by decreasing the presence of dark circles and under-eye sacks.
Tear trough filler is a popular procedure for rejuvenating and revitalizing the area around the eyes. Clients who need to address under-eye circles, limit the presence of under-eye sacks, smooth almost negligible differences and kinks, and accomplish expected outcomes frequently pick this treatment.
What Happens During the Procedure?
A skilled medical practitioner will examine your under-eye area, assessing the texture and thickness of your skin to see if the process is right for you and, if so, which dermal fillers are appropriate for your needs.
Next, they’ll connect a syringe with the filler to a sharp needle and inject it into the skin beneath the lower eyelid. The practitioner will massage the region to spread the filler and then do the same thing underneath the second eye. It takes up to fifteen minutes to complete the operation, and the results are immediate.
How Long Does Tear Trough Filler Last?
It’s crucial to keep in mind that tear trough fillers are temporary. They can last anywhere from 8 to 12 months after being injected. The rate at which your metabolism breaks down the filler is the most important influence on how long they persist. The filler is absorbed by your body and eliminated after it dissolves. The treated region will revert to its original state. If you want to keep the treatment’s benefits, you’ll need to have it done regularly, although we recommend waiting until the last filler has dissolved to avoid overcorrection.
The way that hyaluronic acid tear trough fillers are brief and break down rapidly is a significant benefit. It makes them safer, to begin with, and it also means that the therapy may be tailored to your face as you age if you want to keep the results. It also means that you are not obligated to undergo the operation for the rest of your life. Furthermore, they can be dissolved sooner if you are unhappy with the outcome. As a result, you may easily get rid of them if you no longer want them.
Is Tear Trough Filler Safe?
Tear trough filling is a safe operation performed by a qualified medical expert with experience. You should choose a trustworthy facility before proceeding with the procedure. Prior to the treatment, make sure you have a thorough consultation to determine that it is right for you. You should also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the treatment, clinic, or practitioner. You can then proceed with confidence, knowing that you are incapable of hands.
Who Needs A Tear Trough Filler?
Under-eye filler is best for people who have significant hollowness and sunken eyes. Your tears naturally fall down the tear troughs, depressions between your eye and nose. With age, a tear trough grows longer and hollower, as well as getting darker. This might happen as we become older or be passed down through the generations. In either case, a filler is the best solution to address the apparent hollowness under the eyes. So, here are the key difficulties that under-eye filler can help with:
- Hollowness and volume loss beneath the eyes
- Sunken eyes, dark circles, and tiredness
- Wrinkles and fine lines
How Long Does Tear Trough Treatment Take to Recover From?
Tear trough treatment usually has a quick recovery time. There is no downtime with this process because it is non-surgical and minimally invasive, and you can resume your normal activities right away. If you experience localized swelling or bruising, it will disappear in a few days. Patients might use an ice pack to minimize swelling and bruising.
Patients should take care after treatment to:
- Do not use any skincare or cosmetics for at least four hours after the treatment.
- For two days, avoid using skincare that contains peeling chemicals.
- Take two days off from vigorous exercise.
- Do not consume alcohol for two days.
- Avoid excessive heat for two weeks, such as saunas, sunbathing, and sunbeds.
Things You Must Know Before Choosing The Filler
- You must first determine whether you are a suitable candidate for an under-eye filler. It’s best to meet with a doctor to see if fillers can help you. Some people develop puffiness or fat bulges under their eyes. Fillers were not going to solve their problem. Fat reduction and skin tightening in the under-eye area are usually required.
- Another thing to remember is that not all injectors are created equal! In reality, each injector has its own unique method. Make sure you do your homework before selecting an injector. Look for before and after photographs and ask as many questions as possible.
- The immediate result is not the final result. It’s not always accurate. As a result, all “before and after” photos taken immediately after the filling surgery should be regarded with a grain of salt. With fillers, only long-term results are true and accurate.
Angenommen, Sie zögern mit Augenringen oder Tränensäcken, egal ob Sie jung oder alt sind, eine Tränenkanaltherapie ist eine großartige Möglichkeit, Ihr Aussehen zu erneuern. Sie können Ihre Füllstoffe jederzeit nachfüllen lassen, wenn sie zu verblassen beginnen.